Reflecting on Childhood Memories
Special Focus: Self-reflection through narrative treasury lists
January Trends such as secret hiding places,
skeleton keys, etc. Tell your story!
Bucket List Narrative
Special Focus: Things you want to do or see before you kick the bucket,
to-do lists, goal setting, new beginnings,
|"Old Journey" by Marty Husted of ArtEssence on Etsy|
1. Submit as many treasuries fitting one, both, or a combination of these themes in as many variations as you wish through January 16, midnight CST. Curating more treasuries increases your chance of winning!
2. Required Challenge Tags: "ek jan challenge" and always "etsykids tteam" (Please note that if your treasury does not include the proper tags it will not be entered into the contest. I screen capture each challenge treasury and need your assistance with proper tags to do so.)
3. Treasuries must include 4 active and verified EtsyKids Team members. If you have not included your partner or greensies in a treasury this month, please take this opportunity to include them in one or more of your submissions! If you have completed your partner submissions and your feature of greensies for January you may choose any 4 active, verified EtsyKids Team members whose products best represent your theme.
4. Voting for the treasury that best fits the December Challenge Theme(s) will take place January 17 - 19 in a poll on our blog. EKTT Members cast your vote for your favorite treasury and be sure to send your fans, friends, and family to vote for your treasury--anyone can vote!
5. January Merchandising Report will assist you in making treasuries most likely to be picked for the front page of Etsy. Please use key words from the report to tag your treasuries!
6. You may include a link back to this blog post in the description of your challenge treasury.
The EKTT Curator whose treasury wins the most votes will be our February Featured EKTT Member! February's Featured EKTT Member will choose February's Treasury Challenge Theme and all February EKTT Curators will honor you with one treasury highlighting a product of their choice from your shop! The featured EKTT member will also receive a blog post interview and promotion of your shop posted on the first of February.