I Heart Nautical
Focus Items: anchors, sea creatures, mermaids, fairytales, voyage, ships, sailing, ropes, canvas, stripes, classic colors and lines
Woodsy Kinda Love
Focus Items: birds, owls, squirrels, hedgehogs, chipmunks, bunnies, butterflies, feathers, nests, eggs, acorns, leaves, trees, branches, woodgrain, and natural colors.
|Click HERE to view "Going North II" by Kristiana Parn from krisblues on Etsy|
1. Submit as many treasuries fitting this theme in as many variations as you wish through Saturday, February 5th, 8 p.m. CST.
2. Required Challenge Tags: "etsykidschallenge 3" and "etsykids tteam." (Don't forget the spaces!) Please also use applicable key words mentioned above which have been taken from Etsy's February Merchandising Report.
3. Treasuries must include 4 active and verified EtsyKids Team members. Partners will be announced on February 1st, feel free to include your partner in treasuries representing these themes. Our February Featured EKTT Member is SquishyBee on Etsy--all February curators need to complete one treasury featuring an item from SquishyBee on Etsy beginning February 1st.
4. The winning treasury will be chosen based on MOST CLICKS on Etsy.
5. Please use key words and ideas on treasuries from Etsy's February Merchandising Report.
6. All EKTT rules and guidelines (including where to post completed treasuries) remain the same. Use our EKTT Check List, curators!
Your winning treasury, along with your Etsy shop and one of your shop listings (your choice) will be posted on our EKTT blog featuring you as our weekly treasury challenge winner. Winner chooses the next weekly challenge theme based on the February Merchandising report. Your shop will be featured in an Etsy Mini on our blog sidebar.