One of the most exciting things about curating an Etsy treasury is discovering fresh talent! The best way to accomplish that is to use Etsy's Pounce feature. Select undiscovered shops to browse new Etsy shops who have not yet had their first sale. Make sure the photos of the listings you feature are visually stunning! Creating a treasury based on finds from Etsy Pounce is one of the best ways to welcome new sellers to Etsy.
Shops with less than 20 sales are also considered to be "undiscovered." Please note the list of your teammates who have less than 20 sales in the following Ning discussion: click HERE to see EtsyKids Team member's shops we'll be highlighting in this Pounce Challenge.
Select finds from your Etsy Circle to feature in your treasury submissions for this challenge. Don't forget to include 4 EtsyKids Team members (EtsyKids Teammates do not have to be in your Etsy circle) to make sure we're featuring our EtsyKids Team!
1. Submit as many Pounce or CIRCLE treasuries in as many variations as you wish through Sunday, June 12, 7 p.m. EST.
Reminder: The only children's items in your Pounce or CIRCLE treasuries should be our EtsyKids Team members. We are not selecting children's items from Etsy Pounce.
*You MUST be a member of the EKTT to participate in Treasury Challenges!
2. Required Challenge Tags:
(Don't forget the spaces!) Please also use applicable key words and themes mentioned in Etsy's June Merchandising Report.
3. Treasuries must include 4 active and verified EtsyKids Team members. Pounce challenge: Please include at least ONE EtsyKids Team Member from this Ning Forum Discussion: 20 Sales or Less
*Please take this opportunity to feature either your partner or our June Featured EKTT Member, The Little LOVE Bug on Etsy, or both in a challenge submission.
4. The winning treasury will be chosen based on Random.org. Treasuries will be numbered from first submission to last.
5. It is not uncommon for new Etsy Seller's to be totally unaware of Treasury Lists. Please write to inform them of their feature and include an explanation like this:
Welcome to Etsy! Your listing has been included in an Etsy treasury collection. Treasuries are member-curated shopping guides. Etsy Admin selects treasuries to feature on Etsy's home page which is free marketing for your Etsy shop! To increase the chances of our treasury being selected for the front page please visit the treasury, leave a comment, click on as many items as possible, and share the treasury with your Facebook and Twitter fans!
6. All EKTT rules and guidelines (including where to post completed treasuries) remain the same as usual. Please see the EKTT Check List to curate according to guidelines.
7. All EKTT Curators are eligible to enter and win including current treasury challenge winners.
8. Please do not include any treasury team tags other than the EtsyKids Treasury Team tag and related challenge tags on EKTT challenge treasuries. Any challenge submission containing treasury team tags other than "etsykids tteam" will automatically be disqualified from winning. Thank you for your support, EKTT Curators!
Your winning treasury in clickable format along with your Etsy shop links will be posted on our EKTT blog. An item of your choosing from your Etsy shop will be featured in our EKTT Volunteers and Featured Members Etsy Mini.