1 heaping helping of Etsy's Taste Test
4 full cups of EtsyKids Teammates
Mix well according to the EKTT Check List
Yield: One Tasty Treasury Treat
1. Submit as many Taste Test treasuries in as many variations as you wish through Sunday, March 6th, 5 p.m. CST.
Reminder: The only children's items in your Taste Test treasuries should be our EtsyKids Team members. We are not selecting children's items from Etsy's Taste Test unless they happen to be our EtsyKids teammates.
2. Required Challenge Tags:
ektt taste test
(Don't forget the spaces!) Please also use applicable key words and themes mentioned in Etsy's March Merchandising Report.
3. Treasuries must include 4 active and verified EtsyKids Team members. Please take this opportunity to feature either your partner or our March Featured EKTT Member, felted kitten on Etsy, or both in a challenge submission.
*See the updated EKTT Check List with new rules in effect March 1 to curate according to guidelines. Only one feature of your partner is required this month. New guidelines for 2 of your treasuries: Feature any 2 EKTT Curators (see blog sidebar for active curator links) plus any 2 (non-EKTT) EtsyKids Team members.
4. The winning treasury will be chosen based on MOST VIEWS on Etsy.
5. EKTT rules and guidelines (including where to post completed treasuries) along with illustrations to help you curate to March 1st guidelines can be found in the EKTT Check List, Curators!
6. All EKTT Curators are eligible to enter including current and past treasury challenge winners.
Your winning treasury in clickable format along with your Etsy shop links will be posted on our EKTT blog. An item of your choosing from your Etsy shop will be featured in our EKTT Volunteers Etsy Mini.