Shops with less than 20 sales are also considered to be "undiscovered." Please note the list of your teammates who have less than 20 sales in the following Ning discussion: click HERE to see EtsyKids Team member's shops we'll be highlighting in this Pounce Challenge. (Use the list provided in the body of the discussion to include current, active members with less than 20 sales.)
1. Submit as many Pounce treasuries in as many variations as you wish through Sunday, August 14, 7 p.m. EST.
2. Required Challenge Tags:
Reminder: The only children's items in your Pounce treasuries should be our EtsyKids Team members. We are not selecting children's items from Etsy Pounce.
(Don't forget the spaces!) Please also use applicable key words and themes mentioned in Etsy's August Merchandising Report.
*Based on recent Etsy Finds mails, treasuries with the word "pounce" in the title will have a better chance of being seen by Etsy Admin.
3. Treasuries must include 4 active and verified EtsyKids Team members. Please take this opportunity to feature either your partner or our August Featured EKTT Member, Two Little Bluebirds on Etsy, or both in a challenge submission.
4. The winning treasury will be chosen based on Random.org. Treasuries will be numbered from first submission to last.
*Please include at least ONE EtsyKids Team Member from this Ning Forum Discussion: 20 Sales or Less (See the alphabetized list of shops in the main body of the discussion.)
8. DO include any treasury team tags and other Etsy Team tags you wish on any EKTT treasury! Get those teams in to see our treasuries and let's get those views up, EKTT!
5. It is not uncommon for new Etsy Seller's to be totally unaware of Treasury Lists. Please write to inform them of their feature and include an explanation like this:
Welcome to Etsy! Your listing has been included in an Etsy treasury collection. Treasuries are member-curated shopping guides. Etsy Admin selects treasuries to feature on Etsy's home page which is free marketing for your Etsy shop! To increase the chances of our treasury being selected for the front page please visit the treasury, leave a comment, click on as many items as possible, and share the treasury with your Facebook and Twitter fans!
6. All EKTT rules and guidelines (including where to post completed treasuries) remain the same as usual. Please see the EKTT Check List to curate according to guidelines.
7. All EKTT Curators are eligible to enter and win including current treasury challenge winners.
Your winning treasury in clickable format along with your Etsy shop links will be posted on our EKTT blog. An item of your choosing from your Etsy shop will be featured in our EKTT Volunteers and Featured Members Etsy Mini.