Sunday, December 12, 2010

EtsyKids Treasury Team Highlighted by Etsy Finds

Special note:  EKTT members will recognize that I never highlight my own treasuries in a daily treasury feature--today being the exception.  We have not had any new EKTT curations in the last 24 hours, but our team has been honored by having the treasury (pictured below) chosen for display in the Etsy Finds e-mail today.  This is a real boost for our EtsyKids Team and the EtsyKids Team members featured within the curation.  Many thanks to Etsy for recognizing one of our EKTT treasuries.


'What would Elizabeth Edwards' day planner entries for 2011 have been?' by FruitsOFtheBLooM

Here's my guess:-Hot air balloon over Amsterdam, don't forget to smell the tulips.-Play more with my children.-Be silly.-Wear the huge statement necklace...just because.-Hearts on my tights because it makes me smile and my kids will be shocked (and proud)!-Experience as many new things with and through my kids as is humanly possible.-Real bubblegum in the gumball lamp.-Find a new love.-Love with all my heart, laugh until my dying breath, spread the laughter to those I love.


2011 The Weekly Nav...
$111.00

Day 22 - Amsterdam ...
$11.00

Happy Hollydays Gir...
$34.99

Felt Brooch - Red F...
$18.00

Frida Earrings
$24.00

VOODOO WITCHY MAGIC...
$39.00

Fire of Love Neckla...
$110.00

Vintage Green and Y...
$16.00

Tahitian Sunset
$32.00

Fortune Scarf ... (...
$22.00

Heather Bailey Pine...
$17.00

Gumball Lamp - Mixe...
$70.00

Luv Birds
$20.00

Red Croc Patent Zip...
$40.00

Little Person -----...
$12.50

vintage LETTUCE WRA...
$165.00

2 comments: